Butt Worms Butt Worms

Oh god, now I've got to have this on my iPod. Nice job!

Art 3/5
Animation 4/5
Audio 5/5
5 Star rating due to the catchy song :)

koit responds:

Thank you.

SP:Sonic Shorts: Volume 8 SP:Sonic Shorts: Volume 8

Vote 5 guys! This is what you've been waiting for, right?

Sonic Shorts: Volume 6 Sonic Shorts: Volume 6

About time

Good work everyone, another successful volume! It took us a while but we got there. Thanks to everyone who has complimented my short :) Expect to see me again in Volume 7!

My personal favourite has to be Chakra's. Good job, man.

Sonic Numa-Numa Dance Sonic Numa-Numa Dance

Awesome

Considering this is your second flash animation, that was excellent. Good job. Keep up the good work.

ComiX Episode Five! ComiX Episode Five!

Awesome

I love it! Good job. Red Nose Day was quite funny this year.

diamond-armada responds:

lol yeah I ended up staying up till 3:30 watching it! it was awesome :P

COGS OF WAR 2 COGS OF WAR 2

Spot on!

Gears of War 2, in what... less than a minute? Ha Ha! MARIA! Dom was such a bitch this time around. As great as the game was, the story was very confusing and has left more questions than it has answered. Good job on capturing the randomness of the plot.

Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

Awesome as always

To the people voting low scores because of the cancer joke - car crashes happen, people get squashed, shot, stabbed etc in life but when in a flash movie it doesn't matter? The same applies here with the cancer joke - it shouldn't matter. Yes, I've lost family and friends to cancer, but that's life, and this is a joke ffs! How many people laughed at the 'Everyone has AIDS!' song in Team America? AIDS is a serious issue, but god damn was that scene funny! For example, every movie that has a stabbing in it will get a '0' from me because England is currently in a state of extreme knife related incidents and it's not funny...

Ego, this flash rules and the references to the game are very clear. Your fluidity in frame by frame is fantastic, and I wish I could draw as well as you do with the brush tool (I suck lol). This is better than Awesome Gaiden, which I also thought was fantastic. Keep up the good work.

Vegeta Vs Anime Vegeta Vs Anime

Big improvement!

Since you sent me the link to your first flash, you have greatly improved! Are you using Vcam by any chance for the close ups? Good work. Soon you will be making a 10 minute movie :D

StasisDesigns

godlyjamie responds:

yeah been using that Vcam, i want to lear how to do slowmotion and fancie shit like that for my next one, please throw me some pointers

Mario and sonic items Mario and sonic items

Very good!

Considering you havn't been working in flash too long, this is good. The sound was good, the sprites weren't animated poorly, and was funny for a short.

Sonic Switch Part 1 Sonic Switch Part 1

Just seen the new trailer...

Holy shit! And I thought this part was amazing! Really can't wait until summer now :D Release it on my birthday and it will make me happy - July 6th: remember the date lol Keep up the good work. When all of the parts are complete, release them on DVD :D :D :D

Comick responds:

Thanks! Glad you liked it! And the trailer to the next part too! ^^ Hey, I remember watching your metal sonic trailer a few years back! :D It had great voice and drawing. And it really did make me want to see it... Well, thanks again! XD