Spot The Red Dot Spot The Red Dot

Not bad

Like jagermeyer, I too got to the pic of the forest with the rocky path without using hints, but there appears to be no dot. If there is then it is REALLY small. Other than that, it kept me entertained.

FlashSims responds:

theres a dot u just gotaa find it

Red Dwarf Back to Earth Red Dwarf Back to Earth

Such a shame.

I'm really looking forward to the new episodes on friday, and this flash started off brilliant and really got me in the mood. However, after dying on my first attempt, the starbug would either float to the top on its own, or not float at all. Possibly an action script problem, but it really drops the score I'm afraid.

Pit Boss Pit Boss

Very nice

It's been years since I played Top Trumps so this kept me entertained.

Dodge The Virus Dodge The Virus

Very Addictive

Currently third :) Gonna aim for top place I think. Very good flash.

Anime cell shade Tutorial Anime cell shade Tutorial

very helpful :)

I only started drawing in Flash today as I prefer Illustrator, and I had no idea what I was doing with the colouring. I found your movie and within 5 minutes I made some amazing drawings - things that would take me an hour in Illustrator. Thank you very much for this. You get 5 and 10 :D

The Tutorial Collab '06 The Tutorial Collab '06

Thank You!!

I have been playing with Flash on and off for years now, and I have NEVER been able to create a button! I have used countless tutorials, books etc and nothing! It wasn't until this tutorial that I was able to make a working one. Thank you so much!

Ultra Avoiding Ultra Avoiding

Boring...

but played till I died - Level 13: 90626

highway speeding highway speeding

Looks good...

but doesn't work. The screen flashed 'Game Over' etc before it's even started. Right clicking and selecting 'Forward' stops the flashing but does not give you control over anything.

Try replacing the SWF file.

Fix a blam tutorial Fix a blam tutorial

Nice

Some useful information there. Will come in handy.

Chalice (KB Game) Chalice (KB Game)

Ace!

Currently 2nd place! Good, adictive Flash. Keep up the good work.